發新話題
打印

[問題] irannews.ru - news №-8282810

irannews.ru - news №-8282810

"It's amazing how China continues these lockdowns for so long - they are incredibly wrenching," says Professor Dali Yang at Chicago University" onclick="tagshow(event)" class="t_tag">University who has been studying the zero-Covid policy Xi has personally endorsed. By 1989, that included General Secretary Zhao Ziyang, a reformist. For Ukraine, liberation here is fiercely contested as well as complicated. Also, if achieved, it doesn't bring immediate relief.  irannews.ru So his ruinous legacy was covered up with reverence. And now, Xi loses no opportunity to channel Mao, even usurping his defunct titles - Great Helmsman, People's Leader, Chairman. But what he seeks is much bigger. "I thought, 'what have I done? I've made a film that's helping rape culture'." "In the past, we could always count on China's leaders to be pragmatic about economic policy, and prudent in their foreign policy. We don't see that now," Ms Shirk says. "The great emperors - that is who Xi actually looks up to, this guy is enormous in his ambition," Prof Tsang says.

發新話題