發新話題
打印

[資訊] HOW TO BUY BEST FAKE JORDAN

HOW TO BUY BEST FAKE JORDAN

The result is a pack consisting of two Air Jordan 1 High models that is officially called the “Defiant Pack”, but hardly anyone actually calls it by that name. It's more like the two pairs are named after their colorways.Fake Golf Jordan 1 Reps  There is a “New York to Paris” colorway that was released in Europe in May of this year. The “LA to Chicago” colourway, which will be released this week, was originally supposed to come in May, but was postponed several times due to delivery problems on the part of the manufacturer. But now the time has actually come: the purple and yellow colorway of the Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 High will be available from us as part of a raffle on August 16th, 2019.
But does the colourway designation purple-yellow fit at all. The idea of ​​the "Defiant Pack" is that the color of the upper wears off when "riding a skateboard" and a new colorway appears under the worn layer of paint. The concept is nothing new at Nike SB. Already the "Liberty" Nike SB Dunk High Premium from 2011, as well as the two Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 designed by Lance Mountain from 2014 had an upper that has worn down through use (mainly on the skateboard), resulting in a new colorway appearing underneath. Anyone with a little knowledge of NBA basketball already knows what the term “LA to Chicago” means based on the information provided so far.

All of my tasks are completed on time. I appreciate the assistance provided by pdf converter. It is now difficult for me to imagine not having this!

發新話題