發新話題
打印

[問題] Hot big boobs ass !

Hot big boobs ass !

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked."Mmm, hmm!" Anne concurred. She drew her knees under her, splayed them wide, and thrust her cute little bottom in the air for him. Kent got down and arched over the top of my wife, working his well-slathered prick into her pussy from behind. Anne moaned her appreciation."My parents raised me to be a good girl!" she giggled, then cried out. I had slid my hand up between her legs, and slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "Yes!" she moaned her hips rocking back into my fingers.Not sure what was going on, I went to use the bathroom, and by the time I walked out I heard Cassidy's keys in the front door. She entered the room in a hurry, dressed in a tight little t-shirt and shorts that somehow still displayed the swell of her round bottom and the curve of her hip. She flashed me one of her dazzling smiles as she closed the door behind her, and bit her lower lip apprehensively as she walked into the living room.

"Right. Who says?" John asked, snorting in contempt.They were soft and warm, and I gasped despite myself. They attacked mine by way of an answer, overcoming my mouth with gradual, yet unwavering intensity"Oh fuck, baby!" I screamed as my pussy convulsed around his pumping fingers, "Keep sucking!""Yeah, same place my father's is," John replied. "But when do you want to do it?"

發新話題