發新話題
打印

[問題] Nice european masturbation .

Nice european masturbation .

"Why?" Kelly asked. "There's nobody here. I'll put everything on just before we get to the end of the trail."Cassidy's mouth formed an O as she sucked in air atop me and froze. "So full," she squeaked. She had asked for this and I was going to give it to her.I walked up to the bar with an empty glass, making it look clear that I wanted another drink. I stood at the bar just a little apart from Cassidy and her two admirers, and waited for the bartender to notice me.I glanced out the open door towards my wife, who was nonchalantly reading her magazine again. I could hear Kent still chunking wood into the fireplace.

I was speechless. My brain was scrambling trying to catch up to the many unexpected turns in events."Or if I knew some older guys that had more experience they could probably tell me how to do things that they like," Kelly went on."Well," I paused, and thinking that was smooth on my part, here goes nothing, "Because that's my husband.""Oh, yes, I want your cock inside of my pussy," Kelly said in a little girls? voice. "I want to feel you as your cock fills me up. But you can't cum inside of me though; I'm not on the pill. But you can cum again in my mouth if that?s okay with you."

發新話題