Board logo

標題: [問題] 8 Tips to Choose the best Handbag Tip#42 [打印本頁]

作者: FrankJScott    時間: 2021-7-16 05:43     標題: 8 Tips to Choose the best Handbag Tip#42

Test it out! You should never buy an item without first trying it on.
It is not wise to rely on your emotions and your first instincts when making decisions. It is important to test the bag for yourself. Every person is unique and their different parameters are different: the size, weight, shape, height, hair, skin color, etc. Go to the store, test it on, and then take a take a look at the mirror. While you hold the bag in both hands, take a look at its shape and the details. This includes pockets, zippers and metal zippers, metallic zippers, color and form and shape. Imagine how you will look wearing it, what will you wear with and how you feel. It is possible to tell if it is the correct model by looking out. You'll usually find the bag you are trying to find or continue searching. See this  genti mari de umar piele dama  for more info.

The right size: What size bag do you want to pick?
It is crucial to think about your personal preferences and preferences when picking a material for your bag. Certain people prefer leather while others prefer synthetics. However, it is essential to choose the right SIZE bag. It's just as important as the measurement of your pants or dress. It can make you look less attractive if the measurement is not chosen correctly. A properly-fitted bag can improve your silhouette and help you appear stylish. If you're less than 5.5 inches tall it's not a good idea to buy large or very big bags. Avoid micro-bags, especially if they are large or tall. They will visually highlight the distinctions between you and the product.

Right model: Which bag model is the best one for me?
You must choose the right model of bag that fits your body shape and physique. The most basic tip I have is to pick a bag that matches my body's form. Square or round forms are the best for those who are thin and tall. If you're petite and/or tall (size medium-large), then choose more extended rectangular shapes. You need to draw attention to your visuals.

Comfort: is this bag the one I am seeking?
I've mentioned before that prior to purchasing bags, you should check it out for yourself. It is crucial not to just take a quick look at the bag, but also to evaluate its comfort. You should also consider how you use pockets outside and inside. I prefer bags with internal pockets since I enjoy having everything organized. It is crucial to feel the bag and gauge its strength. If the bag doesn't appeal to you or it is uncomfortable don't buy it.

Which part of my body do I would like to concentrate on?
Remember, the bag must focus on the areas close to your body. The shoulder bag that is worn attached to the belt puts emphasis on the waist. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with a wider waistline. If you carry the bag around in your hands, the attention will be drawn to them. Therefore, ensure that you have a the perfect manicure. Particularly, for formal occasions you should carry your clutch to your event. If you have large wrists or ugly hands, nails that are broken, or have a weak hand, it is advisable to carry your clutch around along. Instead, opt for a clutch bag. If this is the case, then I'd choose a shoulder bag. A cross-body bag with a diagonal belt running across the breasts emphasizes this. It's not recommended for people with too large or too small breasts.

Security: Make sure you examine the reliability of the bag.
The primary function of the bag is to carry staff. So, the bag must not only look stylish but also be reliable. I frequently ask myself: What can I keep inside the bag?" If the answer is books, computers and magazines The bag with an open top is the best choice. If you plan to carry your purse it will be different. The risk of a situation that is not desired could be triggered by the open bag.

Honesty. Check Do the clothes I have on match the lifestyle I lead?
It is possible to get smitten by the bag you see first but if it doesn't not suit you the love you have for it will likely disintegrate. It is what I call an investment that is not worth it. This happened to me several times and I've learned to prevent it from happening. It is important to remove all your belongings from the bag you used to carry. This includes keys, wallet and mobile phone, an IPAD as well as snacks and perfume. Take your time and think about what is important to you. The bag should be equipped with an internal pocket to hold your documents, phone, and make-up. What do you have in mind for the staff? How often and in what manner will they be employed? See this  genti piele for more info.

Color and Style: Will the bag complement my style and clothing?
Colors communicate a powerful message to the outer world. Read my posts on the shades that reflect that. Make sure that the bag you choose matches the majority of your clothes. It is also important to consider the frequency at which you will be wearing this bag, as well as the kind of fabric you will wear it with. I suggest sticking to neutral colors and basic colors such as beige, grey and red. It should be a perfect match and complement the style of yours.

The purchase of a bag is a complex procedure. It is essential to conduct your research on your style and personal preferences. Be aware that the primary purpose of a bag is to aid in the organization of all the essential things you have to carry along. It's not to be admired or shown off to your acquaintances. Modern companies usually combine functionality with external beauty. Therefore, I hope that my suggestions will assist you to find the right accessory that can be a reliable companion for you. Be happy, have fun and be practical!

歡迎光臨 財團法人聖母聖心修女會 (http://hsien.com.freehostia.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0